Can't get vmukti up and going

Feb 23, 2008 at 9:05 AM
Been trying to get vmukti going on Windows XP Pro - documentation seems to indicate
this is okay, but I get OpenClientConsole Peer resolver exception and can't create a
login. Double checked everything else against the latest 1.0.4.0 install guide and all okay
In addition I had to install an SSL certificate on my IIS 5.1 to get the SSL port to start,
and shutdown skype that was using port 80 and 443.

If this is not working on XP Pro - what platforms does it work on for the server side ?

Feb 26, 2008 at 9:34 AM
Edited Feb 26, 2008 at 9:35 AM

philsj wrote:
Been trying to get vmukti going on Windows XP Pro - documentation seems to indicate
this is okay, but I get OpenClientConsole Peer resolver exception and can't create a
login. Double checked everything else against the latest 1.0.4.0 install guide and all okay
In addition I had to install an SSL certificate on my IIS 5.1 to get the SSL port to start,
and shutdown skype that was using port 80 and 443.

If this is not working on XP Pro - what platforms does it work on for the server side ?

VMukti server can not run on Windows XP, it is compatible with Microsoft Windows server 2003. So try VMukti server on Windows server 2003.
But VMukti client can run on windows XP.